YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN





"And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.   And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:  And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love [his] neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."

Mark 12:31-33



(I fall short every day of loving my neighbor.  How best can I love others than to share God's truth with people who are lost?   Even if they hate me for offending them.  Why is it hard for me, when I fall on my knees daily so grateful the Lord loves me, and that a Christian loved me enough to share with me the gospel even though I gave him hell for it?  Lord, forgive me and have mercy on me.  Make me bold so I can love my neighbor.

- Amanda)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be Saved. First, the bad news...